Ñàéò Êîðèöû

Èíôîðìàöèÿ î ïîëüçîâàòåëå

Ïðèâåò, Ãîñòü! Âîéäèòå èëè çàðåãèñòðèðóéòåñü.

Âû çäåñü » Ñàéò Êîðèöû » Ïðàâîñëàâèå » Near-death experience. The testimony of deacon Sergius Dosychev

Near-death experience. The testimony of deacon Sergius Dosychev

Ñîîáùåíèé 1 ñòðàíèöà 2 èç 2

We offer a transcript of the video of the clinical death. Video: Near-death experience. The testimony of deacon Sergius Dosychev original video and text in Russian : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUYK_Erwhqw ,    https://azbyka.ru/forum/xfa-blog-entry/ … gija.2227/

- Hello, today we are visiting the deacon father Sergius. In the world he is Dosychev Sergey Evgenevich  is in one of our churches in St. Petersburg. One day, about forty years ago, with father Sergius-then he was still very young-there was one very extraordinary event, which we now want to talk about, about which FR.Sergius agreed to tell us. Let's start, perhaps, with where, when it was, who you were then, and what happened to you on that extraordinary day. - Extraordinary, of course, he became after the event, when it happened, and before it was the most ordinary day, and not even the best. I was then a second-year student of the Institute and was sick. Was sick is not clear how the disease was sick from my stomach, sore Breasts and heart, was in pain, and nobody knew what it was. Who didn't? – Didn't know the doctors from the clinic, for example. I had a father who, unfortunately, recently passed away. Then he was full of energy, was a Professor of the First medical Institute, and he took my health – agreed, took me to the hospital Mechnikovskaya, and there I was taken to the gastroenterology Department. And that night – even before any testing, before any treatment, I suddenly found himself dead. Realized it only when for quite some time – a few minutes, maybe even half an hour, was itself in death, when I saw his body when I was trying to figure out where I am – here I stand and here I lie… – So you took it as a dream at first? The first sensations-what? - It all started with the fact that I was put on the bed late at night. For some reason, my registration was delayed, then the definition of a particular chamber was delayed. In the end, when I was brought, it was about 9 PM. I got a blanket, a sheet, but it turned out that the chamber is cold and blown by the wind even with the Windows closed. It was a very cold evening, a windy, chilly night. It turned out that all sleep under two or three blankets, and I had one blanket, and I was cold. Starting to freeze, I felt worse and worse, and it was a shame to call someone-I was just put in the hospital. I endured, tried to warm up somehow, threw something on myself, but could not warm up with a strange thing, and at a time when I already felt that I was very bad, and that I began to fibrillate my heart – my heart beat a couple of strokes well, and then it stops beating during fibrillation and begins to flutter. Not an arrhythmia. There are premature beats, when there is a few bumps and then silence of the heart, and this is atrial fibrillation – heart struck a couple of times, and then instead of hitting some turns shaking, vibration in the heart, and the shock does not occur. At an increasing pace pretty quickly it all happened, I tried, no longer hesitating to call my sister, but it turned out that it was too late, no strength. I somehow croaked, pokhriyal, and someone powerful, kind, but very authoritative voice said, "say Goodbye". He was so clear, wise, impressive, calm and persuasive that I did not think about anything, because it instantly convinced me. There was nothing to think about. - Nothing. I took and said goodbye – and it was clear how to say goodbye: it was necessary to say goodbye to all, it was necessary to say goodbye to this world, it was necessary to forgive all, it was necessary to leave all hopes for any continuation and to enter into something, in somewhere that I do not know, completely leaving everything behind. I did it because of the feeling that this voice gave me. I realize that I did the right thing in some way, because the fibrillation had already completely taken over the heart, I didn't feel it beating, and I quickly started to fall into the dark. After a moment I felt that not just fall, but fly, I fly with very high speed. I heard the bells-they were so impressive. Dark environment around, and when I flew, tried to feel, there is whether the walls around. A sense of was, that – Yes, something there is, but nor one the walls I not saw, I flew, as say, in black tunnel. I felt this black tunnel, but I didn't see it, I felt it with a sixth sense. I flew very quickly, some sparks flew-whether to meet me, or around. The strikes of the bell was accompanied by quite a long time, then I saw the end of the tunnel, at the rate of my flight, a clearance and pretty quickly got there, and was in the light. When he came to, he saw himself in the house, but I'm in the house and not lying in bed. I'm standing in the middle of the room, and someone's lying on my bed. It was so amazing – I started to think how much I was unconscious, justify myself – justify how – what happened to me, and analyze. Apparently, I decided that I unconscious was, I had been taken somewhere – to another room, where I lay, then, in some also semi-conscious state, he ran to his chamber; and now I have finally come to myself, but later someone put. So, I've been unconscious for a long time, since it's all been done. I took a closer look at who was lying on my bed – there is a young man, very similar to me. I thought, what a strange coincidence! I decided to take a closer look, came up – what a strange coincidence, it's some kind of imitation of me! I feel like I'm standing here, and that one is at least a complete copy of me. Then I, a little bit indignant – it is hardly possible in a hospital situation that instead of me put, and even a very similar person, maybe it's some kind of psychological experiment – decided to expose this experiment. I grabbed the blanket, trying to take him down and see what's under the blanket. But it turns out I missed. Grabbing the blanket, I didn't have time to grab it. I began to carefully calculate all the movements, but it turned out that I grabbed through the blanket, the blanket is not enough. I began to look closely, I was even surprised once staggered, I clutched at the headboard, and my hand flew through the back. I realized I could keep my balance without grabbing the bed. Focusing on my condition, I realized that I feel good, no pain, I do not get sick and do not feel sick – everything is normal, a full sense of comfort. And then, already circling the room, I realized that something a little strange is happening here. The strange thing is that the interior of the room, all the filling of the room was like a very good holographic image. We have a holography almost motionless-then still especially was, it was 1968. In the house someone was breathing, it was obvious someone had rolled over from one side to the other – I saw that too; that is, it was in quite living, but a very good image. I started to explore everything, tried to move the vase on the table – it didn't move because my hand was going through it. In the end, it got to the point that I tried to blow the dust off the bedside table – it did not blow off, although I blew with all my strength. Then I tried to Wake the neighbor on a bed – it was such huge uncle who quite significantly snored, the body shivered from snoring. I began to speak in his ear so not to Wake the others – he absolutely did not react, I began to speak out, dared to shout in his ear – a complete zero. Then I walked away and began to see what to do next. At this moment he suddenly woke up, sat down on the bed, looking straight at me, and I understand that he is not looking at me – he is looking through me, at the wall behind me. Something rubbed his eyes, saw nothing, again fell on the pillow and fell asleep. This upset me and surprised me, I realized that I was invisible to them – not that I can not do anything in this world – I'm invisible at all, as I began to guess, but not yet convinced to the end. At this moment someone got up and went to the toilet, and I, without being convinced that I am invisible-it already then came the belief that is completely invisible, then I took and hid behind one of beds in such assumption that if me see the bifurcated – here I on a bed, and here I stand – what with me would begin to do. It was unnecessary. No one saw me, the hospital was living its life, and I started living my life. At first I was somehow amused and pleased that I became an independent, invisible free – acting person-how interesting! is the same as Alexander Belyaev – suddenly I'm a person who passes through a wall in one of the novels. I took and stuck my hand in the wall – and it stuck in, held it for a few moments, thought if I put it in there, maybe some other monster like a crocodile would suddenly bite off – inside the wall, and rather pulled his hand out of the wall. A hand went to his elbow and was practically invisible. I don't remember what was in the place where part of the hand went – I can't remember now. Maybe there was something so foggy – I don't remember this place. I remember that I quickly pulled out my hand-with relief that nothing happened to her, she is whole, with me. She realized when he looked at the feet that I'm not standing on the floor, and a little hang over this floor. But it did not bother me to the end, because I realized that I was in a conscious state. I tried to fly a little bit-it turned out that I fly well, I tried to move my legs, climbing up the stairs, and then it turned out that this is not necessary – I precision and effort of thought could do it, definitely decorated desire. It turned out that the desires should be quite clearly formulated, and the will to perform moves where it is necessary. I flew up to the ceiling, but there was nothing interesting except the ceiling. I began to think about what I now represent in the world, and realized that my some connections with relatives-and they were quite strong – my all sorts of promises, hopes, plans – I am completely deprived of the opportunity to continue something on Earth, because it became clear that neither my appearance in any situation, nor any action in this situation will not lead to anything – I am completely cut off from the world. This feeling of detachment from the world, of being cut off, of not being able to do something, and that this will initially cause great bewilderment among those around me-especially relatives, understanding that I am lost for them and for communication – caused a bright and very acute feeling of loneliness – up to tears and to some such psychological crisis. I pulled myself together and began to think how to proceed. And I realized that if I can not do anything here, it is unlikely that there will be places in the world where I can express myself – in this, the material world. I began to realize that the body that was laying there was my body, but I was the only one out of it. This discovery was very serious for me – that my body turned out to be an instrument that showed me in this world – a spacesuit, possessing which I could take this material Cup with this material body. - That's what it means – a person's unpreparedness for this moment… – Quite true. This is just the beginning. And after thinking-and thoughts move very quickly at this moment, thinking clearly, clearly, quickly, literally brilliantly – I began to understand that in this world there is, in fact, nothing to do, and develop a sense of loneliness further, to some crises, it makes no sense and is not necessary. Instantly I remembered that as a child I was flying, that, sometimes, as a child I wanted to fly to God, and that when I tried to fly to God, I looked at the distance from myself to the ground, and at some point I was afraid of heights, that the very feeling of fright filled me with some kind of cargo, which attracted me to the ground-I immediately found myself on the ground. But it turned out that this feeling is very close to sleepy – only very much expanded. As a result, I decided that I have nothing to do here yet – maybe for some reason, I can not do anything-but to God it is necessary to fly. Because in this situation I understood that only the Supreme being, and first of all God can determine my further existence and actions. I clearly understood that I would not look at the earth anymore. Because here, as in childhood, there was a sense of self-preservation, self-preservation, which will not allow me to break away from the ground. So I knew I could fly. I turned my eyes, will, my inner feeling up and decided that I would fly up and only up, and as long as I did not reach God. I reached up, all the way up, not looking anywhere, I soared through the roof like some rocket or projectile fired up. – It was meaningful, what to God, or just somewhere up, not knowing where you get? Not exactly. I understood that God was at the top, that God was in heaven, that I only needed the feeling of flying up to fly – it was some special feeling that convinced me. So I just flew up, just to Him, and with one thought, " to God."For a long time I was flying, and the edge of my hearing, the edge of my eye I saw that I was flying some inhabited levels, which I vertically penetrated. - Like layers? - Yes, and these layers were not light, not dark, and someone lived on them-even showed after me: "Look how it flies!", someone said: "Catch, catch!"but I flew, not paying any attention – like a bullet as the arrow pierced the layers, and then it was pure as the void, darkness and space. I kept increasing and increasing the speed, and at some point I suddenly saw that there was a certain border at the top, something began to Shine through. I quickly flew up to this border and saw that it was the border between light and darkness. It was tangible, really visible: there is light, and here is darkness. Bursting there, then I stopped because the light I was literally penetrated through and through, and I felt totally different state. The condition of arriving home – some home, which I did not know before, assuming that my country is the earth, earthly existence, and more – that the homeland is then, the Soviet Union, and the specific building and a specific city. But it turned out that there is another homeland, much more powerful acting. What is the home – region of this light. And so it was convincing, it is clear that it is not even necessary to prove anything - to yourself, to anyone. I just thought, " If that's so, I'll stay here and live." – Like in space was. - Yes, I saw that I was standing on some ground, it was yellow sand, very pleasant to look at. I'm going somewhere now, and I'll find something somewhere, but at this moment I suddenly heard a voice that asked me a question in the form of a word, this word had three-dimensional configurations, three-dimensional forms. It approached me and entered me. I saw that this word was filled with the deepest meanings. I understood it with my hearing and my eyes and everything. It came into me, it had a tremendous sense of the inner and the energy to implement these meanings. How they will be implemented, I then did not understand. It entered me, and I immediately understood the whole meaning of the word – I can now retell to infinity, varying, turning over these meanings, but the clarity of perception was absolute for my existence, absolutely exhaustive. This: "are you worthy to be here, and can you be here, and do you want to be here, and what do you want, what do you have to be here, who will vouch for you to be here?"- and a lot of other options that were always talking about. I thought about staying here, and that word asked all the reasons I decided to be here. - And whether you need there. - In the end-Yes, and it was put. When I thought, realizing that for most of these reasons I can not say anything concrete, then, helping me, someone and some word opened up to me all my life. I suddenly saw around him all at the same time. How to explain? It was all out of time. I could look at any event, plunging into it not as an actor, but as an angel who watches all this. I saw myself in early childhood, and in late childhood, and before his death. The more I delved, the more I understood, but I realized that the exploration of my life can take quite a while, and I will think until I find something. The light around me, where I got to, brought that word to me. That voice that come a little farther back and to the right, I looked around, there was no one there. But the Light spoke to me, the Light was Golden, in a transparent Golden atmosphere. He started talking to me like the best friend I've ever known, but it turns out he's the best friend I've ever had. In principle, I always felt that He is – any person feels it, but just gets used to His existence and does not ask when he decides something. But then He began to tell me all my life, said: "and let me show you Myself – you see that I know your life even better than you, let me show you the specific, the most significant events in life." I agreed, of course, and He began to show me the most significant, and He told me everything in them – many times better than I would have done it, and kinder than I would have done it. As a result, after all the story and all the manifestations, I was completely satisfied – it would be better if no one told me about my life and about specific events, the most significant. However, nothing that would help me answer the questions, I found. Since I was a pretty smart guy, I said, " and the other people that get here, can they find something?"Light says, "Yes, here, for example" – and showed the young man, who immediately appeared and started past me to go. He was in a surprisingly stunning beauty clothes – not ours, not the earth, and some of the king's, a medieval or a little closer to us, it was kind of a stunning gown, the stunning beauty of the embroidered shirt, which we in the Church sometimes used – can, and such. He was walking, full of life, shining, spreading around him a very pleasant feeling of life, nothing straining my sense of self-preservation, I wanted to approach him and embrace him as the dearest best brother. I knew he was much better than me. He was carrying a faceted diamond about 25 cm in diameter in his hand, and this diamond shone with a refracted light of absolutely amazing beauty. I saw that the diamond played with flowers in itself – as if the internal state of this young man and the internal state of the diamond was the same, the diamond seemed to reflect the state of the human soul. Then, many years later, I, one father said – so this is the image of his soul, read in the Apocalypse: "And I will give you gem". This is the image of his soul, but what soul? A soul forgiven by God. The light explained to me that this young man lived a life similar to yours, and then showed me it is not so close to life that, Yes, in many points is very like my. Also 20 years dead – had parted from the body, stood before God and God forgave him. What did He forgive him for? It turned out that for the fact that he had a grandmother believer, who told him before his death, "grandson dear, whatever you do on earth, you remember that God is, and when you pass by the Church, past the poor, who are there, even a penny, but give, and say "for the glory of God." Remember God-at least so". And he, loving grandmother and trusting her, always did – though a lot of money, but gave, always saying "to the glory of God." And when he appeared before God, he had no less sins than I did. But God told him," Since you are on earth at this time, when no one remembered God almost like that, remembered Me, I will not forget you here " – and forgiving his sins, made his soul like this, what we see now. To him flied angels, people who live there, and all of him as a brother took the beloved, and all wanted to look at this diamond, as if to plunge into it, it was a pleasure, everyone looked and wondered at such beauty. It turned out that there are people who are accepted. And then God said to me,"Look, if you don't have clothes on, you might find something around you." I looked around and saw on the sand such a small grain – a pearl – not a sea, but a river. They're irregularly shaped, kind of chewed a little bit. When I see her, I say, " Now, I have too!"- bent down, and grabbed together with with with sand this pearl of – here is she! "Well, pass the sand-and let the jewel its – let's see what it costs." Pearl somehow strangely slipped between his fingers and fell with the sand. I started looking – it is not in the sand. No longer hesitating, I got on my knees and let's rake everything within a meter. No, just no! I said, " how did it happen?"And you remember-and showed me the event - you go to the Alexander Nevsky Lavra, you went to the temple – you were interested for some reason. Here the poor are, you have a ruble in his pocket, and you think: no, I'm not letting the ruble, on the way back, exchanged and ladies. And when you came out, where did you go? In another direction. You gave nothing. See." I said, " So what am I supposed to do, I want to stay here?"We need to work-to work out your unrighteous actions." "How?""Here, look" - and I was about in the same area, because there was a nice beautiful Golden sand, somewhere in the side there were trees. I saw the intersection of roads-looked as if from some height. At this junction of roads was covered by a pile of rocks – a huge pile with a diameter somewhere 500-600 meters, and a height of 300 meters. Stones were and with fist, and with this room, and can, even and with house – a whole mountain of stones. I was surprised-what to do? A voice suddenly says to me,"as it is written in the Scriptures, clear the way before the Lord, straighten his ways, straighten the roads." "So what do I do, to take away these stones?"Yes, and pull away." "What else?"We need to break them, where to put them." "The gravel to break?"No, see the sand?"I began to instantly estimate how much I need to do it, and what, and what mechanisms. "There are no mechanisms – handed!"I immediately realized that somewhere 600-800 years will need to do it - from morning to evening. "And someone works here?""Yes, it works – - and showed me-in another area a mountain of smaller stones, a man older than me, at the age of 40, who carefully broke the stone on the stone. Flew fine, like dust, slivers, and then he stood up, ceasing to work, somewhere pulled the stick, somewhere took a piece of cloth and began to tie an oblong stone, making it a kind of a hefty axe or hammer. And when he tied and was about to try to beat in a big way, suddenly a guard – warrior came out from behind the rock, about 3-4 meters tall, but quite calmly talking to him, said: "come on, give me here." Untied the rag, threw the stick, gave the stone. Turned around, left and disappeared again behind a stone. And this man, all covered with gray stone dust, took this stone and realized that he did not need to do more attempts. - No way out, only one way out. – Yeah. And somewhere he works-I roughly estimated, 300 years from morning to evening, and all the time. I knew I was getting serious. Then I began to ask: "maybe there is another way?"The light says,' here, talk to him, ' and pointed to the creature. It was my Guardian angel. He was always with me, because for some reason I knew him well, although I never saw him, but here I saw him. The light had already stopped talking to me, even though I was in all this illuminated space. An angel was a man like me, but as I understood, free, that is. he could take off, fly away, and do everything, and knew everything, there in that area. He said, " Of course you can be released from this job by repentance. But repentance on earth is done." I say, " what is repentance?"He says, "Fix your way of thinking. It's the only time you can't do it any other way." I said, " How do I do that?"He says,' it can only be the one who lives on earth.' I said, " Can I come down to earth?– "Not anymore, you're out of touch." I said, " what should we do?"He says:" you Know, there is one more way, but you will decide not to do it, but the way – whether God will let you back to earth." -Ever?"- "Very rarely, but sometimes. Ie is the real path, but that occurs very rarely. Ask the Lord God, by his grace and goodness – these are the words say, as he decides, so completely accept it – and not just accept, but thank and accept with joy what he says. And already not you decide, and He. You will gladly accept his decision. You agree?"Where to go? «Consonant.» An angel led me to some place where there was a cliff, a chasm below, put me near the edge of the cliff. Said, " raise up your hands, only your attention up to heaven, and ask the Lord, Lord, let me come down to the earth for repentance."I stood up,' Lord, let me go down, as You decide, so be it.' An angel slapped me on the back: "Not so! Loudly, to the whole world! Not so, but the whole world!"I cried, struggling out there in the sky! "Now wait and don't get distracted." I stand and wait for the answer-and there you do not get tired, but the feeling that it is time to get tired, appeared. I began to lower my eyes a little, and then he gave me something like this: "only there, only to the Lord!"I stand, and suddenly the sky is absolutely stunning power of the roar of thunder was heard. I sat down, grabbed my head, clenched into a lump, and only one thought was: how the Lord was angry with me, what thunder he sent to me, now there will be nothing left of me at all! And then someone comes up and says to me: "Rejoice!"I said ,' what's to be happy about?"But I know, I remember that to accept everything that will be as it is, and I think: I will be glad even now. "Didn't you hear that?"I suddenly understand that I can remember again this roar-already inside myself-memory works great. I'm starting to see that this thunder of awesome power is the voice of this. I try to grasp the meaning, and suddenly I feel that this Voice says: "it is Allowed to him" - that just such strength, power, so I put in the point who I am, that I immediately understood everything, and that he still answers me that it is such a great happiness, and I am grateful for it. "He is allowed to go down to earth." - Was it just a sound effect? No other effects? - No, only a sound, the strongest thunder. Something similar happens when directly over the house will crash when glasses will tremble-something similar, but even stronger and all penetrating. And suddenly other angels fly up to me, start hugging me, patting me: "Look, it's a miracle! O Lord, glory to you and be nice!"And I begin to praise God. And then as if the storm had already flown, and somewhere out there, at a distance of several kilometers – once again the thunder, but which could already be perceived as the strongest thunder, but – already like parting words. And everyone congratulates me, I am so grateful to the Lord! So when?– "We'll show you around." I was shown hell. But I am approaching the hell that can only say one thing: hell is the gate, and when you come to this gate, still quite long, at a distance of 1.5-2 km you see the gate in the distance, and the approach to hell is beginning to change the atmosphere. Suddenly it turns out that you were in this Golden atmosphere, you were in the atmosphere of faith, hope and love, and that suddenly hope begins to disappear – the first such bad swallow, the first news. And what is interesting: that even hope is replaced by a sense of hopelessness, and a sense of hopelessness causes a very special action in a person – it binds him. Not just depressing, and binds, makes you just curl up a lump, because thinking a thought, you do not hope that you think it through. Thinking a thought, and still thinking it through, you don't hope you can do it. Wanting to step, you don't expect the earth you hold in the subsequent step. And so, realizing hopelessness, this new feeling that is literally trying to get into you as you get closer and stronger, it turns out that even thinking is not useful to you. Because if you think, you won't think, and if you do, you won't do anything. Hopelessness binds so much that you can not even step, you can not think anything. You stop thinking, stop moving, and just think-and in this state there is no reliability. It turns out hopeless hopelessness. And when I realized that, of course, I rested my feet, as if I was being pushed: I will not go any further! – and from there, fleeing some creatures: "This is ours!"I see that they are so vile, vile, they want to break into me, gut all my concepts-good or evil, but gut in their own way, like gutting a fish, dismembering or something to do. I didn't go to hell, I begged the angels who led me. Hopelessness convinced me so much of the horror of hell that I didn't even want to just go there. And there is still a lack of faith and a complete lack of love – hatred, and I begged and begged the angels with all my might, and they drove these creatures away from me and led me back. I've had enough of that. From afar I could see was to have such a special eye, that there, Yes, some boilers in which the devils brew has caught the souls and torture them – something like pans, huge, burning, metallic, heated – something terrible is happening. I did not come close to it, I just became terrible. I was in heaven. A few is three, God forbid. You stand on the same level, on the same sky as the earth, above you the sky, and you see that it is the sky – I do not know what height it is, but it looks like ours, and you feel that there is a certain firmament there. If you raise to the sky, the next the sky becomes as a basis – as a kind of border. And the higher, the more beautiful it is. On one of them blooming gardens. The trees are not very tall, but filled like spring – blooming, boiling, giving more and more life to life. A person accepts all this, he is saturated with more and more life. A vital principle that in the spring when everything is blooming, when everything comes from the earth – only it is pure, radiant. Trees with a height of two to a maximum of three meters, with beautiful white or pink flowers, and with all sorts of shades, and smells absolutely incredible – unearthly, of course. I realized that there is something about these smells that makes them completely different from the earth, and at the same time so desirable that you can breathe and never breathe. You will breathe more and more, and always with great satisfaction and desire. Among them were some people to whom I did not approach, because the angel led me separately. Even higher was an amazing house. As a result, I was brought near the Heavenly Jerusalem. They wouldn't put me in there. I saw on the one hand, on the edge, the city, which had not the width and length, but also the height – the height was that the houses were at different heights in relation to each other. They seemed to fill such an interesting volume. I then read in the Apocalypse that is the cube. It is absolutely stunning beauty of the house. All our earthly architecture is a part that reflects the heavenly architecture, which is a real architecture, perfect architecture, Architecture with a capital letter. And all of our styles reflect something to some extent-some more, some less. I think that the classic has the most to do with this, but not complete – some part of perfection. The houses were made as if of precious stones-transparent, huge stones the size of a house, and this jewel was felt at a distance – and in the eyes, and in everything. A gem that you can walk into, and at the same time when someone living there came in, you didn't see him there, he was like home. And from the outside it looked completely transparent. That is, there, who wanted, could live quite calmly, as he wanted – this is an amazing skill of those who created it – and then I found out that only the Lord could create such that such an arrangement of houses at different heights and such a connection – everything was permeated with absolutely stunning and unimaginable and to the end again not I could only understand that I could plunge into this harmony – and minutes, and hours, and days, and years, and all life, and still feel more and more in harmony with what is the heavenly Jerusalem. I asked if I could come in. I was told that the Lord had already ordained you to live in Jerusalem. There are already residents there. There's many more and many can come in, only God willing, how many will go in there. I was able to hear the angels singing. One thing I will say: you can listen to the singing of angels for a minute, even an hour. I can't say what level it was, but another level, and maybe another place. Angelic singing was characterized by a certain simplicity, depth of meaning, it was possible to dive into it and perceive more and more, there was nothing limiting, and persuasiveness, life saturation, which could also be saturated and go into this singing itself, as a participant, to its extent, and then dissolve to this extent. That, you know, how can you throw a piece of sugar into a big Cup – it will still fill the Cup with its measure of sweetness. So a man could go in there and kind of sing, but the main measure of all this was the singing of angels. It was possible to listen to it as long as you want, not a drop of satiating, but on the contrary, more and more willing, and this desire did not oppress you, but developed, not just developed in an applied way, but developed in life, in love, in happiness. On one of heaven, as I understood, me close not let. Just showed that there's a place in one of the heavens where a rainbow comes in such an arc, and no one can go through that rainbow, not even the angels but the Mother of God, the Queen of Heaven, that can go up the rainbow. And at the top of the rainbow is a living Cross, a life-Giving living Cross, which can come, bow and kiss only the Queen of Heaven. It Is The Cross Of The King Of Heaven, The Son Of God, The Lamb. Nobody could get close. From a distance it was visible, and even from afar I wanted to bow down and give thanks. Angels showed a lot of other things. I'm not going to remember now, because I don't see a direct context. When he shows up, I'll tell him. It is important that all those who are there have such a state of their feelings and themselves that communication with each other never causes satiety, fatigue, some discontent, and always allows more and more to enter into understanding of each other. And not just understanding-understanding with gratitude, with love, with sympathy, which on earth would cause only the flow of tears of emotion and happiness. I began to understand after many years that those saints who cried with emotion, they on earth were involved in this feeling. And it can only cause tears of emotion and gratitude. Many of the feelings experienced by the saints on earth as some unusual, cause some doubts among skeptics-whether they are healthy. This is a reaction to the influence of heaven, when a part of the earth is made for a time participant in the life of heaven. At this moment, there are events peculiar to heaven – a kind of dedication. Even, for example, Bush, the Bush that was burning when Moses saw it – so it was said, "take off your sandals, you're on Holy Ground you are, barefoot in her walk." At this moment, the heavens bowed to it, and the Bush burned without burning. This Bush is still young, although how many thousands of years have passed. – Did you have a feeling that the actions went one after another, or it happened at the same time? Was there a perception of space and time? - A sense of sequence events was. I think that for my soul, formed by the age of twenty, the simultaneity of perception was quite possible, but difficult in comparison with those who live there, because the Light itself – I found out then that it was the Lord Himself in the first sky who shows himself – began to help me, to tell, when I saw all my life at the same time. Apparently, for me it was all done in sequence, a certain sequence was. Because I remember as I go, as when approaching the hell I feel the care and hope the replacement in this atmosphere of hopelessness. - Did it feel like you were going and not flying? - Yes, I could fly, could be transferred, and could go. There are places where are the celestial. There are places where the Queen of Heaven goes with them, communicates with them. – It is one of the celestial? - Yes, there are places. I realized that there are places where men-inhabitants of heaven live. There are places where they can be together, for different groups – apparently, no one specifically limits them, they live in joy and visit those places, because all this is more than satisfactory for their any needs. They are very young, they are tall, they walk – under them the grass does not bend almost. When I tried to catch up with one of them by my great audacity and Express my admiration, no matter how much I ran, I did not come close to her, because she saw me and was always at the distance at which I wanted to be, realizing that I was not yet from them. I can say that when I was returned to earth, I still periodically went up there-I could rise, properly organizing my inner state. Once I tried to approach one of the inhabitants of heaven and look at her face, because their faces are absolutely incredible beauty and correctness, the face is literally Royal. Only such of the kings on earth, it was not only that it is the king's greatness is written on them. They are not proud – they are. But I couldn't catch up. When I tried to follow one of them, she wrapped it in one of the blooming gardens with beautiful scents and completely disappeared. And I began to look and saw the hut in which the old man lived in beautiful white clothes – but very modest, he walked and looked even a little down – a perfect ascetic. I asked him: "Grandfather, where is that beauty?"He said,' What beauty?– - "Here is only that was." He said nothing, looked at me, immediately understood and said "there's beauties", putting in a sense: in the earthly concept of beauties here, to the hand grab and look in the eyes. I didn't fully understand what he was saying because he wouldn't talk to me anymore. He passed softly, carefully, without hitting anything for me. I began to walk again among these trees, looking-suddenly it somewhere behind a tree. Even at some point he turned to God: "Lord, let me see such a miracle up close!"And suddenly I look that I stand, and it hurt me to step, it turned out that I stepped right into a Bush like a prickly BlackBerry, I stand, and it hurts me. They grabbed me everything above the ankles. As soon as I started to take them away – while I took them away, other thorns captured me already to knees. God, how does that happen? Then I started to get angry seriously and I am them on the belt that I have almost not to stir. God, forgive me a sinner, what am I doing, it hurts! And suddenly I flew down somewhere. Flew and hit something. I come to myself, I look-the sky from which I fell – here it is, there shines, and even the gardens are guessed somehow. Only I'm already lying on the other-such a reddish soil-dry, sandy, not very friendly, and I understand that I do not go up there. I began to cry and repent before God, and hands and forehead about the earth: my God, what I worthless that began such impudence and nonsense to do! And again somewhere failed. Come in – sit on the edge of his bed, in a full post of everything that happened to me already here. How it happens? – I believe, that this soul goes from bodies periodically, as she can. - I remember that you told me how the angels brought you back. – Yes, I was told that after I brought the angels and it took some time. This is the last experience with a celestial. And the angels, having shown many more things that exist, the relationships that exist in heaven, in the end, said that it was time for you to go down to earth and live there already for repentance. Took me by the hand, approached me two angel – not my keepers, and, as I understand, service, special angels sent who had to completely control my descent to the ground. They were so misty, in a cloud of lilac, translucent. Their faces I guessed from behind a cloud only approximately, the hands they could pull quite visible. They took me tight and carried her down. The guardian angel was there. We went down pretty quickly to some point. I said, " what is my purpose now, what will I do on earth but repent?""Your main goal is repentance, then you will tell me everything you saw." I said, " I'm going to be sent to a madhouse right away, I'm afraid it's going to be all this trouble." They say, " Yes, it is possible, but first you will be silent, tremble just at the mention. But there will be one sign for you, an event on earth. Three years after we let you go to earth, in America, one young man will graduate from the University (the name mentioned clearly and clearly everyone knows!) in two specialties-medicine and psychology". They called this University -- I just forgot now whether it was Yale or Illinois or something. - "In two specialties-medicine and psychology. He will write his thesis, master's thesis on the memories of people who have been in clinical death, about this event. After defending this thesis, he will print it as a book, which will go to America in the next three years bestseller. It will take another three years, this book will be rewritten by family members of one of the employees of the Embassy of the USSR, translated into Russian, and rewritten in a regular notebook. Another three years-and this family will be transferred to the Soviet Union, because the life of the head of the family will end, and he will be transferred to another job. They will move to Russia, and in Russia it will all go to friends, this notebook will rewrite everything. And in three years it will disperse in the USSR, as a self-publishing". They explained to me what samizdat is. "And one person will show it to you. When you read it, you will cease to be afraid and will understand that in the world there are people similar, visited situations similar to you, and you will tell already more or less freely". This man was shown to me-the one who will present the book. He was sitting on a low bench with his back to me. Full, in some such Greek blue mantle, with a pink bald head, a bracket of gray hair behind. He was sitting on a bench with his back to me, and beside him stood a pretty high table – antique, carved, oak. When I looked at him, he picked up a book from the table in a bright blue glossy paper wrapper and shook it. And from behind I saw it all. It's sealed, like everything, in the soul. Then the angels began to say: "Now we will fly up to the place where there will be obstacles from the outposts of the Prince of this world. They can not miss you, and make you drink from the Cup of oblivion, so you forget everything we told you. Everything will depend on you – how much you drink, so you will forget. Try to drink less to forget less." As soon as they said this, they immediately fly up – quite rude sharp, shouting voices, demanding: "Wait, come on, we will not miss anywhere now, let it roll anywhere!"Angels hold, stand – they tried to tell "pass", but, probably here the Lord gave them orders that while the earth under it is – a certain boundary territory. Immediately flies have been one of the dark creatures with a huge bowl made of human skull, it is poisonous-green fluorescense liquid. "Drink!- I don't want to drink!"– "Otherwise!.."- and went threats. I drank a little bit slowly-not completely. I began as if to choke – I do not want to, I do not climb, leave me alone. Still pretty much drunk. The angels say, " That's all, he can't do no more." With cries of discontent they flew away. Further we flew, and I saw these outposts or barriers of these fallen dark angels, dark beings who catch souls who are not able to fly normally. They stop people-it's called ordeal. They catch people on certain sins. Some to fornication, others to greed, avarice, hatred third, and the fourth to lie. There is one barrier after another, and if you are not completely free from everything, forget everything that connects you to the ground, you will not reach the sky. When I began to think then – I don't have time to ask Angela, it was found that on earth you can be foreordained to go through these ordeals besprekorno, when you begin to be a disciple from God Himself. And for God himself to become a disciple means to begin to communicate with the Holy Spirit – with God, who is in the form of the Holy spirit to man, in order to prepare him further, to the anticipation of the mind. The mind anticipates the second Person of the Trinity, who is God himself the Son of God. - It turns out that the majority will not get there. – But it's there! I didn't want to tell you, but what do you say you do here? Seraphim of Sarov said to the very point, he was afraid, and did not say to the whole world: "Get the Holy spirit", as this is the goal of every person. To acquire - that is, to begin to learn to communicate with God in order to prepare oneself on Earth for life in Heaven. I did not foresee, I got, and I was clearly shown the amount of my unpreparedness. I rated myself 800 years. It turns out that no one can foresee himself, but can only help, contribute to begin to communicate with God – this is done by the saints on earth. – But you for twenty years and was not prepared, and didn't want to prepare? - Yes, I was a student. "If God had not allowed you to go back – would you have stayed there?" - Yes, I would work for it. But I also flew through the mitnica – from the bottom up. And those who are not flying, you really believe he can't fly, are his angels, and they fall into these mytnitsa, these trials, in these outposts, which enumerates the sins. The Holy Theodora, which the angels carried, and St. Basil helped her go through these ordeals, it is described – there is a book "Ordeal of St. Theodora." – The ordeals – the tax collectors Bible is the tax collectors… "That's right, they collect taxes in the form of a penalty for every sin that a man has done on earth and is not free when he lives on earth. You can be freed by confession and repentance. It's a little different, but connected to each other directly. So here is, in end began to bring me to earth, and the first, that we flew – utterly abhorrent species, as green snot, – sorry, – clouds. This is the first thing we began to fly when approaching the earth from top to bottom. I asked what kind of clouds they were – I had never seen them on Earth. They say, " these are psychic clouds, these are clouds of thoughts of people who now live on earth and think like this." As a result, the total quality is like this on earth now. Then we flew Cirrus clouds – already thin, high, and then flew some part of the Cumulus clouds – this is our own, native. Then all of a sudden say: "here's your shining city, and below us, here's your hospital, so the roof of your office" – and through the roof we were in the chamber – in the chamber with the angels, they were about twelve, maybe more. Many good, good, along friends heavenly, which gives the sky. My body was laid on the floor, it was cold, stiff, stiff. I asked when approximately the body stiffens, they say: after about 4-5 hours. The angels say, " now it's time for your body." I rested so, when I was led to hell: "I do not want, it's a horror – to enter into such a body!– - "No, no, your will of God, come in" - and as if slapped me under the ass firmly with his hand-a strong, powerful blow, and I flew there, and was like in a spacesuit – lying and I do not know what will even happen. I fell into a trap, I do not move anywhere, and suddenly I see – already with my inner gaze – such a ball flies to me, a little pulsating, sparks of life emanate from it, a Golden, living ball that flew up to me and entered me – through the body directly entered me. I lie and feel that something is happening, and that-I can not understand. And suddenly in the body heart of-boom! - and silence, and through minute again-boom! - and again silence, and not painful for, but strange. It is strange that stiff body became somehow to move inside. The knocking became more and more often, and after a while this heart pounding 120 beats per minute. After some time, I felt that I was beginning to feel the body, but it is not very pleasant to feel. You know how it is, if you sit out your leg, and then the tingling goes on, the leg doesn't move, it's powerless, and this tingling shows that something's going on. So I have inside, in the chest, around the heart, began to tingle and spread farther and farther. I endured everything-this is a very unpleasant condition, then this tingling passed into my head, through my shoulders went into my hands, through the pelvis went into my legs, and after a while I began to feel the body that I feel now, I entered it again. I lie there in silence, and they stand around me, my heavenly friends, talking to each other. "What a happy man I am now on earth, if I have such friends, what on earth does not happen!"As soon as I thought about it, one of them came up and threw a kind of translucent muslin on me from behind, and I stopped seeing them – all at once. I used to see this and that world at the same time, and now I see only this world. I was upset, but I did not allow myself to be upset – but I heard them – and then someone came up-and I stopped hearing them. Well, at least this will smell absolutely heavenly smell! - in General, I threw a few keys, and I'm in this world again. I lie, come to myself, I was somehow transferred to the bed, I was already in bed, I was covered. Who will I tell about this miracle? Thank God, how strange and how well it all ended for me... but now I know that the earth is literally split in half, that it is a cosmic scale disaster, maybe for me and for my consciousness, my understanding of the world. I lay still some time, fell asleep a little bit-rise was, in my opinion, at half-past seven in the morning. I realized that if I died at about one o'clock in the morning, about five hours had passed. It coincided with the fact that the body was so stiff The angels said you died because you had a stomach ulcer. It was a very unusual shape, and your heart ached, because it was located near the end of the nerve, which had access to the heart. They are all well-described and said you will be prescribed a special medicine, you drink the medicine, some pills, and you in ten days will be discharged completely healthy. The so – perforated ulcer-do not operate… - What is striking - I was x-rayed in a couple of days, found the so-called needle ulcer. In the transition from the stomach to the intestine is the so-called bulb, when the stomach is narrowed, this is a place of transition, in which there is still a duct of the gallbladder and pancreas duct, a lot of outlets, where injected all sorts of hormones, the secrets of already digested food in the stomach. And then it is digested in the intestine, with these secrets and hormones. In this place I had a very swollen mucosa,and in the middle was the thinnest, through the hole. When I was x-rayed, they saw that the boron did not pass through, that it was not a perforating ulcer, this swelling held it. They said it was very dangerous because it could be punctured at any moment – the nerve that was acting on the heart was already hurt. I was told: let's look a little bit and decide whether we will operate or not. Because this is a rare phenomenon, the so-called needle ulcer. I started to drink medicine, I was x-rayed a second time in 10 days - everything healed! And I was discharged, I left the hospital. You see, the context continues. One of the angels flew up and said,"I am a messenger (the angel is translated as a messenger), the Lord asks you what you ask before you go to earth." My angels began to tell me: faith, hope, love, many other good things, prayers. And I was already forgiven (again my imperfection began to manifest – because God did not forgive me sins, as that young man, but for repentance still sent to earth) – and here as already protected from suffering, I began to ask: "Let the Lord God give me the opportunity to treat people with one touch." One angel says,"He doesn't know what he's asking." It turns out that one touch – it already means to acquire the Holy spirit, to be a disciple of Jesus Christ, to undergo repentance, which I have not yet passed. And I asked to be the one to jump through all these things, so I had to ask God for those properties of the soul that would allow me to repent. In the end I (I won't tell you now because it all works now and there are) certain properties were, of course, this is already according to God's will because I asked for something that wasn't supposed to ask. If I were more intelligent, there in heaven, one could focus on repentance and understand perfectly what accompanies and what will follow repentance. I'd know right away what to ask. But I was so ambitious that I did not get into it – and I regret it very much. If we talk further about the context-I did not go to hell. I went to the places where these evil spirits operate, I was also lowered there – these are the so-called celestial. The celestial are those mytnitse, but it is on the way out souls from the earthly existence. This is the place where the celestial souls are not, but there are all sorts of beings that have already passed and was in mitnica. The fact is that many human souls immediately agree: "Here it is, it turns out, the other world! If demons offer to cooperate with them-so I will cooperate". And the demons offer is right. Fornicator – so just let us zabludi, and fornication are invited to this brutal, sophisticated, terrible – it is not human. Yes, agree and join the ranks of demons – already in the form of people. I can say that a lot of people who pretend to be here on earth, well-placed, actually tend to this unearthly existence. - After all not for good reason there are Satanists. - Yes, and not only Satanists. There are also conformists-some terror will come to the country - will serve terror. There are very dangerous on the ground the specialty that would later be used by demons in order to get a man in their ranks. One of them is the opposition of people of one nation to their own people – if we speak directly, I do not want to talk further. This is a special kind of conformism. The demons have a very large possibility of such a person to take into their ranks. – And here such still a question: from your experiences – the physical body feel, and the separated soul – it's not like she has the same feelings as our mortal body? – I have read it not in our books, but in worldly studies, which our Church does not recognize, and rightly so. But our Church does not explain many things either. There is a feeling – called astral, when the soul leaves, it feels everything and feels better than the body. With my body I can feel the Cup when I touch it. Astral is a being in any place of the imperfect soul, not even forgiven by God. But the important thing is that people, trained, can leave the body. – Once there in the form of a disembodied soul and to hell you also got a disembodied soul, not the mortal body? – There is a special power from the spirits of evil – grab your hands, and your disembodied will be bodily. – And how do they suffer these torments-they are thrown into the fire, boiled, fried,torn? The soul suffers obviously. Physical pain is, quite clearly, these physical sensations are, and the moral is. Therefore, you perceive the fallen angels as vile, vile, absolutely unacceptable for a person – this is moral suffering, just terrible. The fire of hell is very painful. - Maybe it's an imitation of the pain? Yes there is no, after all not body feels pain, and nerves, the brain. The soul through the brain feels pain, and this pain, maybe not directly through the body comes through the energy channels, which the soul uses to the perception of impulses from the body. This experience is now known to many – that the body can be made to feel nothing at all. - I will tell the celestial tests in more detail to make it clear what it is. For example, in the Gospels there is a place – I then read it – in those twenty years I the gospel is not read – "where their worm never dying and the fire is undying". The Lord says that if you are tempted by your eye and your hand and your foot, it is better to pull out and throw away. The gospel of Luke. So – the undying worm, I showed it, I watched some time for his actions. Well, that worm-okay, crush it, tear, and will not give. The angel brought a little bit of a strange worm -- very smart behavior -- when he wants to hurt, spreads out his needle-like scales, he jumped right over my hand and went in my hand, like, I don't know, and went in there to crawl. It's such a terrible pain to feel someone else's will in action and concrete actions! And he still spread their spines and rushing through my hand. Pain and space, and he was still crawling, eating, doing something. As I understand it, it is for purification launched, for purification through torment. The flour is incredible, I don't know what else to call it. Still, I think there comes a time when this worm is withdrawn and the person is more or less purified, liberated from something. I think that through these parts of the soul that have learned to doubt, it can be launched there to torment in some way. There is also a worm, which was shown to me, 15-20 cm long, and 3 cm in diameter, mobile, powerful, bringing terrible suffering, when the sense of time is turned off and it seems that it is infinity. It's not a symbol, it's a real creature. This is one of the tests one of the pain. Another flour is a burning fire. He also has a psychological color of terrible gloom, blackness of some kind. That is, it is a fire, but it brings terrible hopelessness to a person, and burns him – every burn is also some moment of infinity. Second. I was brought to the fallen angels so that I could learn to communicate a little bit already on the earth, and when they will start to me, to somehow resist, to develop some kind of a stereotype of behavior to begin with. They instantly put me in a state of small discussion, immediately offered a small, supposedly comic dispute – then it turned out that he was not a joke. In this dispute, having won in two-three manipulations, it is obvious that I lost, offered to put something bigger, and as a result right there offered me soul to lose. And these thimbles do it in any situation quite freely. A person who does not understand how much the devil is smarter than a person comes across 100%. And the grace of God is that a person, after all, having entered the Church and repented, can again return to that state, can fight. Here is a game to "maybe" – win not win – purely demonic origin thing. It's such self-delusion that I can drop it at any time. Nothing like that, you can't leave! You're hooked again. In the end, I've really started to lose me when angel literally hand pulled. When I came to, I said, " Yes..."Now I understood a little bit, but if I did not understand what to do next, and began to understand that this is cunning. Evil – when they are the loser begins to take tribute, and that such craftiness, a friendly Pat, so simple, famously. Angels took me away when one of these princes already menacingly shouted. If I was alone, everyone would get caught, too. If a person decides on many things, the angels show some events-the wear of the cross as the events of life that will be dedicated to God. Unpleasant events that will need to move and endure. They can be offered to man as the bearing of the cross. This is not the crucifixion of man, not the suffering itself, but the carrying of the cross to suffering. Here a man need to agree to the carrying of the cross. But, too, many disagree. There are many people who even come to communion with the Holy Spirit – and refuse to continue to be purified, strengthened and prepared for suffering, because suffering is associated with dying in this world. This is a very painful condition when a person dies for the world, and then can die for the body, many ascetics died and the body. Seraphim of Sarov, for example, died long ago for the world body. This is a special action, a special procedure of dying, when a person really dies for a moment and the soul comes out of the body, and from the crucified state in the body becomes free. From this moment on, it is possible to call the Holy spirit, and he will come. But for this you need to die for the world and for the body. These things are serious ascetic, which are almost never seriously covered now, in our time. Because in our time, God forbid you have what you have in yourself. Many years have passed, I graduated from the Institute of aviation instrumentation (liap). When I got to graduate school in Moscow, it turned out that the level of Liapa for graduates – it's somewhere in the third year of MAI. In Moscow, of course, gathered amazing heights of scientific thinking teachers who have created a great, world-class school of physics and any applied science. - After you have been there and returned, you did not immediately come to God, was not baptized, did not begin to serve – you continued your usual worldly life. – The world to me very quickly captured with the same demons above quite quickly introduced me to an old relationship that I'm already a little bit differently built. It all moved away, but on the other hand, I remembered that I would take action after about 15 years – a period for which I would no longer be afraid to talk about it. If it's 1968, then 15 years from now, it's the eighties. - But you had to start your way of repentance. -It turned out, that repentance truly – this repair climate way of thought, gradually, quite systematically I corrected myself. I started to collect the facts of life, to put it differently, forming their worldview. - Did you consciously follow the path of repentance or did someone guide you? – At first myself, and quite a long time.

I graduated from the Institute, worked for some time, went to Moscow, entered graduate school, defended my thesis, and after working for some time after my dissertation, I suddenly felt quite clearly that I was very wrong to continue building my career. This path could have been my path, and I did many things, and successfully did, but what, really, is not the path to God and to heaven. The path to God and to heaven is linked for teaching through the Church. Having learned the basics, you have to move on yourself, because many things in the Church are not voiced to the extent that they should be voiced. We have an excellent repository of all the traditions, all the knowledge, and how they are withdrawn for use is a relevant thing, of course. Let's not make this the subject of today's discussion – anyone who is interested can take it and use it.

– This knowledge is not for General publicity.

"Not for the public, that's right. Many people have to show great perseverance to get this knowledge, to use it as they please. But knowledge itself does not save, it saves skill. And then – communion with the Holy Spirit, that is, communion with God, also to some extent described in many Church annals, the lives of saints, but again everything comes down to personal experience.

About 10-11 years later, I left the Institute, went to Church and got a job as a watchman at the Alexander Nevsky Lavra, in the Trinity Cathedral.

"Just like that?"

– Delicate. I had to ask a priest to give me recommendations, to let me down, to say that he guarantees my loyalty and the absence of bad habits. I was accepted, included in the guard line, I served once every 4 days. I began to watch – naturally, it was interesting and pleasant, because I had already seen many things. I started as a guard at the entrance. One day an old man came in, wearing an old-fashioned coat that few people wore at that time, full of it, alone. With difficulty I went in, I saw that he was moving somewhat unsteadily, and he said in a rather loud, upbeat tone:: "Where is the watchman?" so that everyone can hear. I came out of my cubbyhole and said, " I'm the watchman, what do you want?» And he said: "I would like you to lead me to one icon, to another" - the name of the icon. Which I knew, I took to them, and which I did not know, I asked, and he himself said – to the right or to the left. I realized that he could not see well – then I found out that he had cataracts in both eyes – one active, the other not yet Mature, but he really could not see well. When I let him down, he stood, prayed a little, and kissed me. So we went around the whole temple with him – we didn't need much effort. Then he says, " I want to go to the altar." I said: "You can't go to the altar" – "still lead to the altar". I took him to the altar, he goes to the door – there is such a room in front of the altar - a Sexton, he opens the door with such a confident gesture and goes there. I say, " you Can't go there!» He says: "Wait here for now." I stand and watch: he enters the altar, sits in the chair where the Metropolitan is sitting, and the altar boys run to him and say: "Lord, bless!» – and he blesses everyone. It turned out to be the Archbishop of the same diocese, the Deputy Metropolitan vicar. I didn't know him before. The fact is that at that time he was quite ill with his eyes, he had cataracts, an operation was being prepared for one eye, and he was out of business for a short time. He suddenly says: "Where is the caretaker? -Let me talk to him." I was called, I entered the altar, he says: "I bless you, enter the altar. What's your name?» – «Sergius». - "Yes, Yes, I've heard about you, Sergiy – you have a higher education, right?» "Yes, higher education." – "You know, I don't have a personal Secretary right now, I would really like someone to help me, I can't see very well, and I have to write letters and answer them. Do you agree?» Everyone says to me: Yes, you agree, you agree! I say, " my Lord, if I can do it, of course." "I'll help you. Do you agree? " - "I Agree". - "Your family won't perform?» - "The household has already stepped up, has already accepted the fact that I have become a watchman instead of a scientist." "Well, you'll be my Secretary."

As a result, after 2-3 days I was released, I went to him, and he began to quickly introduce me to the course of Affairs, so that I understood where the letters came from, which ones and what. I read these letters to him, and he dictated how to write – that I should write, give it to the typist. In General, things went on, moreover-I had to walk with him and enjoyed walking – we have a Bishop's garden there, not far from the Cathedral. And he told me a lot of things, teaching me, teaching me. In just a year and a half, he taught me so much that I learned many things. Naturally, I used his library, and he told me what books to read. I learned a lot of spiritual authors that I hadn't heard of before, and it all came naturally and strongly. Because such Bishop, as the Bishop (it was the Archbishop Meliton). – a completely unique teacher who taught me personally. And then the Metropolitan was Anthony-right after Nicodemus.

After a while, I asked to go home – I served with Vladyka for almost a year, I got acquainted with all his entourage more or less. One day I came back from home and had to go to him, as it was supposed to, knock on the door and say: "by the prayers of the saints, bless." "God bless you, Sergius, come in." I'm coming in. He is sitting on a low chair, elderly, pink bald head, gray hair, his back to me, from the table of his old oak takes a book, waving it: "Look what you brought me!" – one of his confidants brought this samizdat book" Life after life " by R. Moody. And it turned out that this young man was R. Moody, who I was told about without naming him. And his first book is a completely honest description of a few seconds of any person's stay in clinical death. It is another matter whether they remember it or not, because it is perceived as a shock. But those who can remember – they always remember it as the same thing-flying through a tunnel, seeing a light, being back near the place where the body is, and so on. R. Moody wrote his first book quite honestly, as an honest scientist. In the following books, there is already a very strong influence of people, and dark forces, and people of not every light rank, and, of course, spirits of evil, and spirits of deceit, and the first book clearly describes correctly. And what some of our adepts have tried to criticize – they don't know what they are criticizing, they haven't experienced it. This book was published, but without the highest Episcopal blessing. Once again, I say that the first book does not cause a drop of doubt. There is nothing to say about others – there is a lot of far-fetched, invented.

– And how did you get to the Lavra, to the Seminary?

– This is when I was ordained. I was ordained without special education, I passed the first time the exam for a-levels, but the Seminary was not accepted, because it turned out that at that time there were specially appointed people – they were called commissioners. "This is a scientist, he has not only an Institute, he has a dissertation written, he has completed graduate school – let him continue working!» I say: "How much can I earn?» "Until the end of my days." I was ordained without his permission. I was ordained by Metropolitan Anthony. He had to protect me for quite a long time from all the machinations of the Commissioner and his assistants - so that I was excluded from everywhere.

– So you went to Seminary when you were already a deacon?"

– Yes. Then I was called by Metropolitan Alexy and offered to be a Builder. I had to leave everything and deal only with construction, because the volume of work was large. But this was no longer the case with my clinical death and return to earth. I asked the angel very much – I was already allowed to return to earth – to show me everything that would be useful for the earth, and I dared to ask to be shown, to be given even from a distance, but to look at one of the higher angels, the angels of the highest ranks. They didn't tell me the angel's name. They turned and said: «Wait». For a long time we went about our business, and suddenly there was a noise – not terrible, but powerful, and I found myself in front of a huge angel. First, he was strikingly beautiful. He was beautiful in his power, in his appearance, in everything he did. He was very nicely dressed, and he was about the height of a 10-14-story building, if not taller. I was just a little higher than his toe – that's if we were here on earth. But it turned out that I was talking to him face to face. How is it? It's possible there. And he talked to me almost face to face, very respectfully, respect was also present there, but there was real love there. When I began to look at the toe of his foot, I saw that it is a foot, of course, unearthly, and a sandal, and then the amazing perfection of forms, beauty, life is all saturated. The more I looked even at his toe, the more I could enjoy this amazing perfection that the Lord had made this angel.

There you can, being very small, even a grain of sand, talk almost face to face with God – if God is willing to do so. This is a special property – you can't call it a democracy, but a kind of alignment of these properties of heavenly brothers as co-workers with God. Size doesn't dominate communication. Except for one thing - when it is necessary to turn on the power, it begins to influence, but the power is turned on with the super-justice of God, according to the will of God. We talked a little, and he asked me questions, and added a little something himself-very lovingly, kindly, and reverently. In an instant he said: "I'm sorry, dear" - he turned and pointed something very imperiously somewhere-apparently, he sent an order. At that moment, the folds of his clothing moved and lightning bolts flew from them, flying in the direction he pointed. It was with such a certain mighty noise. He was wearing the most beautiful clothes, and there are no such words on earth. One can only say that they are directly related to his state and thoughts. Everyone expresses it in some way. If he is going to walk, they add up to him in a certain way, if he is going to think, they also add up in a certain way. The colors are rich, beautiful, you can look at them all your life, and all this shimmers with such a special color, texture, if it is velvet – then it is velvet of heavenly origin, if it is silk, then it is silk of heavenly origin. If this is gold embroidery – then you will look at this embroidery for thousands of years and only wonder.

– What about their classic wings?

– Yes, they are, they are and they are not, they can be visible and invisible. It's like he wants to. It can stand without wings, but at the same time it has wings. They seem to serve for movement, they can be perfectly revealed. For example, an angel, when he was on earth, touched the edge of the pen – and I cried for a day from emotion, what was the heavenly purity!

Once again, I can say that there are completely different categories of purity and Holiness in heaven. At the same time, a person can be connected to his own measure, and this measure allows him to take these drops of grace further, they purify him and increase the measure of communication. I had to talk to the Archangel – the conversation was short. Then he gave me a kind of blessing and disappeared with some noise. I think it was one of the archangels. I don't know who. They didn't tell me, I didn't ask, I just didn't dare.

I want to say something special. Those who have seen the mother of God, if they have seen without a long ascetic life and not purified by the Holy Spirit, then the mother of God is a mystery to all people – including me. Her virginity and motherhood at the same time Her face quite clearly, and in all form and in all the movements is the Purest virgin is virgin Virgin Queen Virgin pure, saints – She's the Queen. It is purer and holier than the angels.

– What is motherhood expressed in?

– She has a baby In her arms, and she can hold It by the hand, and it can stand next to Her. You can clearly see that this is Her Son, Her own Son. People don't get it in their heads. These heavenly properties Of the Queen of Heaven are completely unacceptable for people who think in a worldly way and think that this is the only way people can have children, and many things that are connected with people – there are none at all – related to motherhood with childbearing-they are not there, they are completely different. When I perceived all this, my heart and soul were torn. Then I even began to wonder if there was some kind of hoax or deception, so I was not allowed to approach, even to touch the ground on which the mother of God stood. Because the mundane – it doesn't come close.

– Our time is coming to an end, let's thank father Sergius for a pleasant conversation.

- God save us, peace to all and peace to your homes!

so, we talked with the deacon father Sergiy, in the world-Sergey Yevgenyevich Dosychev, Vladimir Yakushevsky asked questions, all the best to you.

https://azbyka.ru/forum/xfa-blog-entry/ … gija.2227/

Âû çäåñü » Ñàéò Êîðèöû » Ïðàâîñëàâèå » Near-death experience. The testimony of deacon Sergius Dosychev